Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Evening


I mentioned earlier today, that I am not a Halloween fan, but I realize that I can still have a fun time with my family.  My son and daughter-in-law were excited for their son's first Halloween.  I'm glad they dressed him in something cute.  They came over tonight, and we had a wild, fun evening.



Knowing my son wanted to cook supper at our house, I ate a big, late lunch.  It's a good thing, because it took longer to cut the peeling off the pumpkin than he thought it would, and even with my help, we ended up eating a late supper.  We took turns getting up to hand out candy.  

It was fun cooking with my son.  He really is a great cook, and he even plated our food for us!  What a treat!  He made a Thai pumpkin soup, and Pad Thai.  We also had edamame, green soybeans, that you eat the insides of.  It was worth all the commotion to enjoy the delicious meal!








2 comments:

  1. Sue, Your grandson is a dumplin'. I bet you enjoy kissing those sweet cheeks of his. Soooo cut. ~Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy, He truly is a sweetie! We watch him most Saturdays. Now that he's getting around and pulling himself up, he's been a happy guy.

    ReplyDelete