Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday 2/11/09


I chose another verse that talks about hope, to compliment what we are doing in our Self Talk, Soul Talk study on Yes to God Tuesdays.  I chose a sunrise to illustrate the verse because we start fresh each day with the hope that comes from and is in God.


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Romans 15:13



Amydeanne hosts this day on her blog, the160acrewoods. Click to see more WFW posts.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, that one gave me the shivers when I read it...so good. I also find it amazing that I NEVER tire of sunrise/sunset pictures...stunning colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these verses that have the 'so that you may...' phrase in them. What a God of hope we serve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings Sue...Such a beautiful sky photo & HOPE verse! Your blog verse is the theme of my ABC's of God Word tomorrow...shhhh, don't tell! Hope that you are enjoying your Self Talk Soul Talk Study! I'm not in it but I've read quite a few interesting posts of different people! May God bless you as you are filled with His WORD & hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely verse and picture - sunsets are SO amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great verse!

    and your post above about chasing fantasies... mmmm lots to chew on with that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful :) I love that verse!

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photo and verse.It is wonderful to look at a sunrise....seeing and feeling the power of God.

    Thanks for your visit. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect verse! I needed this today. Printing...

    Sorry, I'm a little late visiting your WFW post. :~D

    Blessings,

    e-Mom @ Chrysalis

    ReplyDelete