Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Cloudy Day SkyWatch

When I went out to take bloom and sky photos this afternoon, Thursday here, Friday some places, I heard lots of birds. I got a few of them in this photo. I plan on using the other photos in my Saturday Camera Critters post on my other blog. The trees will shortly be losing their leaves with colder temperatures expected. Freezing temperatures are forecasted for this weekend, with the possibility of snow.


To see skies from all over the world, click on the SkyWatch button in my sidebar. Speaking of which, I took my computer to a family gathering, and our niece, who is in kindergarten and I enjoyed clicking on blogs from the list, and seeing the skies and other things that were in those countries. We left some comments, too. What fun that was!

Have a blessed weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love the contrast between the sky and the trees!!! Happy SkyWatch =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot, I will be sure to come back for Camera Critters to see more.
    Our freezing temps arrive tomorrow night, I guess winter is here and there as well.
    Through Squirrel Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot for skywatch, I will have to watch for the camera critter post. I love birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. God is so good. May God Bless you

    ReplyDelete